The Foundation is a 501(c)(3), nonprofit tax-exempt organization chartered in 1987. The organization is run by a volunteer board of directors that share a vision of enhancing education in the Minden PK-12 School District.
The Minden Schools Foundation seeks to obtain resources to increase the ability of the school to promote programs, scholarships, and projects that enrich the opportunities for students while ensuring their success. The Foundation operates on a not-for-profit basis, exclusively for educational and charitable purposes. Contributions to the Foundation may be deductible for Federal income, estate, and gift purposes.
Please Take our Survey to help us address the needs of the school and community.
OUR FOUNDATION GOALS
- To fund projects and scholarships above and beyond the scope of normal school needs and operations not provided by other resources.
- To support excellence in education throughout Minden Public Schools.
- To promote and support worthy educational needs of the students, teachers, and educational community through donations, gifts, and grants.
- To inform alumni and friends of the Minden Public Schools. Foundation’s current activities and events throughout our district.
- To foster enthusiasm in the classroom and the joy of learning.