Why Become a Member?
- 24/7 Visibility – Even though our office and your business might close its doors at night, our website never does. Your potential customers can find you through the Chamber website no matter the day or time.
- Business Exposure – Introduce your business to a wider audience of business owners, customers and decision makers both through our website and our wide variety of marketing materials.
- Economic Development – Become actively involved in preparing, developing and promoting our community for economic growth.
- Community Involvement – Every year the Chamber sponsors several major community events. You can be a part of or sponsor these events. Being a part of the Chamber shows that you take pride in our community.
- Advertising – In addition to the website, you can introduce your business to visitors and new residents through member packets, our business directory, and our monthly newsletter.
- Education – Sharpen your business edge by taking advantage of regional business development training opportunities. Receive advice and counsel from business experts.
- Building Relationships – In this era of relationship marketing, building relationships with potential clients and customers is essential to your business growth and expansion. We provide you with several opportunities each year to meet community people and other business owners.
- Involvement – Voice your opinions. Learn what others think and then work towards a common goal in committees, task forces, community groups.
- Help Others – Extend a hand to assist another. Be a mentor. Share with others how you achieved your goals. Lead by example.
- Strength in Numbers – When businesses come together through the Chamber, we can do what no single business can do alone.
- Make a Difference – Be part of the vision for better businesses and a better community.
2019 Partnership Brochure 2019 PBroch